Wednesday, April 5, 2017

How Commitment Changed My Life......


My Attitude of Que Sera Sera (What ever will be, will be)

I thought about this the other day and wondered how having commitment in my life has affected everything I do.

I was married at a very young age and never made a commitment. My idea was “If at first you don't succeed, just give up” and that is how I thought life should be.

Obviously, my marriage didn't last long. I carried this attitude with me into the work place and that too did not last long. If I didn't like the way things were, I either left or as Frank Sinatra sang ” I did it my way” and got fired.

Now mind you, I was in my late teens and early 20's, so as Bill Cosby would say, I was still “Brain Dead” and had much to learn.

It didn't take too long before I figured out that this was NOT the way I wanted to live my life.
Follow me and see how I changed all that!

Finding Commitment......

My name is Penney Martellaro. I am a 68 year old Grandmother of two wonderful Granddaughters, but that is now.

It seems like just the other day when I was young, foolish and carefree. I had just left home and married a young man, who was to become a college student.

Soon after, I became a Mother, being just a kid myself, needless to say it was a new and difficult time in my young life.

I had the belief that if a person is not happy, they just moved on to another situation, which is what I did after only 5 years of marriage. I did keep my promise to stay married long enough to help my husband get through school.

I was born and raised in Indiana and when I was 17, I moved to Colorado, to start my new life. After an easy divorce, I met the "love of my life". Still thinking that I could just move on if I wasn't happy, I agreed to marry him.

Well, this attitude didn't serve me very well, and it wasn't until I became a Christian at the age of 33 that I learned what commitment was all about. Now after 46 years of marriage I can truthfully say that I never knew such happiness and security. Of course life still has it's ups and downs, but it's much easier to face it head on.

I am sure many of you have had some of the similar feelings and ideas about your lives.

Get Rich Quick Schemes....

After retiring I decided to try to earn a little extra money on the internet. I knew you could make an income from working at home, but had no idea there was so much available, or how many  get rich quick schemes were being advertised.

I spent hours reading all the reviews on so many opportunities, I felt OVERWHELMED! You know what I mean?

Finally, there seemed to be one that I was attracted too and kept coming back again and again to check it out. After all you were working with all the Fortune 500 Companies. I knew they paid a lot for advertising and I wanted to capture some of those payouts. This was one of the oldest ways to earn prizes (money) on the internet.

Since it was free to join, I decided I would at least register. Then I had to decide if I believed I would really earn $20, $30, $40, $60 or move over and over again. This was the turning point, the do or die.

I jumped in, found a Mentor, followed all the instructions and when I had finished, I DID GET PAID!!! I was hooked. For the next 9 years I continued to learn, help others by sending out simple instructions and was able to earn over $53,000.

Now, to some of you, this is not a lot of money, but I didn't have to spend a penny to earn this. Granted I had to spend some in the beginning, but who wouldn't want to spend $5 and get paid $20? That was just not anything I  could turn down. Once I did this a few times, I never had to spend my money again.

I always believed you had to work hard, but this was just too easy, once I got the hang of it. Did you ever find something that you wanted to share with others? My new commitment followed me into my love of helping others to become successful and reach their goals. I have been able to do just that, mentoring thousands.

Thanks for your time, hope you found some inspiration in this blog. If so, please leave a comment. Feel free to contact me if you want more information, or if you just want to work with me CLICK HERE!   You can also follow me on FB by CLICKING HERE!

Penney Martellaro
Phone: (573)732-4054



No comments:

Post a Comment